Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Commercial insurance is business insurance that protects your business from common risks. These risks can include client lawsuits, injuries, property theft and unexpected damages. If you own a small business, it’s crucial you consider coverage in order to protect your business from financial harm. Our agents at John L Spraque Agency are ready to assist you in taking the first steps to protect your business.
What Kinds of Commercial Insurance Are Available?
There are a variety of coverage options available for your business when it comes to commercial insurance. The following are some of the common options you have to choose from:
- General liability insurance helps provide protection against claims of customer injuries, customer property damage, and advertising injuries.
- Errors and omissions insurance (E&O), also known as professional liability insurance, helps protect your business from a liability claim if you’re sued over a missed deadline, negligent act or mistake that results in a financial loss.
- Cyber liability insurance helps protect against the financial impact of data breaches and cyberattacks.
- Commercial auto insurance helps cover your company-owned commercial vehicles in the event of accidents or injuries, as well as theft, vandalism, and other damages.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps cover your employees for work-related injuries and illnesses, while also protecting your business from these costs.
The coverage right for your business will vary so be sure to connect with an agent to determine what’s best for your circumstances.
Learn More About Coverage Today
At John L Spraque Agency we prioritize finding your business the best coverage options possible. Reach out to an agent to speak more about commercial insurance options or to get started today.